It was then...

...it was quite sometime when i thought that all the things I need to scribble down, had been written on my page, but only to realize that I haven't even published any...

Reminiscing the old game that i used to play with my cousin had brought me an excitement to discover more things and places in life. Like any other games, in Diablo II for example, you have to level up your character to enjoy discovering new heights, fighting tough monsters and beating them like crazy...This goes on with my life...

As what my blog entails, i have then been an addict in few computer games. I honestly could tell that i might not haven't enjoyed all computer games that i came across or games my friends had tried, but at least I've tasted some, in which I indulged myself a lot.

Aside from the Diablo II Game, i got obsessed with the game my college friends and I used to play... the Counter Strike...


Unlike Diablo II, you don't have to level up to get to places and fight monsters. In this game, your only concern is defeat your opponent's team.

I can tell you, i got loads of good memories playing this game, co'z i used to play it with my classmates in college, in which had turned out to be my good friends. This game had been our bridge to bond and to get the strain of school stress and worries.

Well i can still see this game is very popular that even youngsters now are hooked up as well. Though the game was bit war freak, and many would advise that it has to be PG for young ones to play it as it involves you (playing as the first person) killing your opponent, the adrenaline that goes with it is just unimaginable.

I had a good laugh with my friends when playing this game and that was all about it.

See it wasn't really the essence of winning the game, but it's winning and gaining friends throughout playing the game matters the most.

I haven't had a chance to take of the actual photo playing the game, but i have managed to copy some of screen shots loaded in the internet. I just couldn't help putting those in, it brings old memories to life.






Sometimes it's good to reminisce all the good things in your past, just don't detain mush as you might not consider moving on with your life....

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds